Nordic Safe City Members
Across the Nordic Region cities have signed the Nordic Safe Cities charter and committed to work together to create safer cities and to build communities with trust, tolerance, and resilience.
Nordic Safe Cities Advisory Board
Nordic Safe Cities collaborates with institutions, organizations and other networks in building up and facilitating local initiatives for the Nordic cities. Organisations that works actively to prevent radical and violence-promoting behavior, whilst striving to ensure safer, more trustful, resilient and tolerant cities. These organizations are members of our Nordic Safe Cities Advisory Board.
- EU Radicalization Awareness Network (RAN)
- Institute for Strategic Dialogue & Strong Cities Network
- C-REX, Center for Research on extremism, University of Oslo
- The Danish National Center for Prevention of Extremism
- The Swedish Center for Prevention of Violent Extremism
- UN Office of Counter-Terrorism (UNOCT)
- The Prevention project